[Solved] Please help me  

RSS

vntube
(@vntube)
Trusted Member
November 19, 2018 11:11 am  

Hi ! After I modified the php version to 7.0 my web site crashed
" Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@vntube.fun to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."
And I have moved back to the original 5.6 version, but still can not fix the problem
Can you help me solve this problem? sincerely thank you

ReplyQuote
Disquy
(@disquy)
Member Admin
November 19, 2018 11:17 am  

Check your .htaccess and your php.ini file. Sometimes the upgrade changes it. How come you converted to 7.0 if it was working?

ReplyQuote
vntube
(@vntube)
Trusted Member
November 19, 2018 11:35 am  

no i do not think that when changing php server to 7.0 it affects the web but after change my web site has 500 errors. and immediately changed back to 5.6 initially, but it did not work anymore. hi. I have contact with the hosting provider and they they it still works normally, can you check help me see if it works? it's here https://vntube.fun

This post was modified 2 months  ago 2 times by Disquy

ReplyQuote
Disquy
(@disquy)
Member Admin
November 19, 2018 11:40 am  
Posted by: vntube

no i do not think that when changing php server to 7.0 it affects the web but after change my web site has 500 errors. and immediately changed back to 5.6 initially, but it did not work anymore. hi. I have contact with the hosting provider and they they it still works normally, can you check help me see if it works? it's here https://vntube.fun

I'm seeing the server error. Did you check your error_log in public_html?

ReplyQuote
vntube
(@vntube)
Trusted Member
November 19, 2018 12:03 pm  
Posted by: Disquy

USER NAME: edited
password edited
If you have time please help me, thank you
This post was modified 2 months  ago 3 times by Disquy

ReplyQuote
Disquy
(@disquy)
Member Admin
November 19, 2018 12:22 pm  
Posted by: Disquy

USER NAME: edited
password edited
If you have time please help me, thank you

Fixed it for you, your php.ini file was still referencing your PHP 5.6 installation. You are now running PHP 7.0

This post was modified 2 months  ago 2 times by Disquy

ReplyQuote
vntube
(@vntube)
Trusted Member
November 19, 2018 12:39 pm  

Thank you so much, I am a foreigner living in exile, and have no international payment account, so can not thank you by the support. sorry

This post was modified 2 months  ago by Disquy

ReplyQuote
Disquy
(@disquy)
Member Admin
November 19, 2018 12:42 pm  

No worries, happy to help.

ReplyQuote
Share: