Adsense account not getting approved(I Need Help)  

RSS

taher
(@taher)
December 8, 2018 1:09 am  

Adsense message "(We've found policy violations that are preventing your site from being approved: 
Valuable inventory: Scraped content 
As stated in our programme policies, we may not show Google ads on pages with little or no value and/or excessive advertising to the user. This includes pages that are scraping or rewriting of content from other sources without adding value. Please review Google’s Webmaster Quality Guidelines ( http://www.google.co.uk/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?answer=66361) for more information.") 

(But my site getting visitors and not all content scrapped my site also have own content but similar to my site it's get approved, but my site not getting approve.) 
Please check my site and tell me what's wrong with my site and also check the similar site.

This topic was modified 11 months  ago by taher
This topic was modified 11 months  ago 2 times by Disquy

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
Disquy
(@disquy)
Member Admin
December 8, 2018 12:40 pm  

If you only embed videos from YouTube, Facebook, or other platforms, Google will not approve you for copying content, and sometimes will even issue DMCA notices. This is why I do not have ads enabled on vigeos.net

In order to display ads your content must be original. Each video must be blog based and add value to the original video. With PlayTube, it just copies everything. Description, title, and tags must all be different for each video, and the description should be more based on a blog with 300 to 500 word count.

ReplyQuote
vntube
(@vntube)
Trusted Member
December 10, 2018 9:19 am  

I'm also wondering why my account is accepted? I regularly check google policy and they do not notice me violate?

ReplyQuote
Disquy
(@disquy)
Member Admin
December 21, 2018 3:07 pm  
Posted by: vntube

I'm also wondering why my account is accepted? I regularly check google policy and they do not notice me violate?

They approved me to, but I decided against doing it due to research indicating it was a bad idea and due to increased popularity in my site. I constantly get DMCA notices. At least 2-3 a week, I've since started reaching out to most content creators to ask for permissions. Most don't care, but there are some creators I post from that they don't like the extra attention, mainly because embedding doesn't show their ads.

Google generally approves everyone, but as they receive complaints they start to ban accounts. I have other websites on my account and am not looking to be banned or sued by content creators. Another reason they approve is because you may have permissions to show the ads on some parts of your website, say for example you uploaded your own videos and wanted to advertise on those, you could.

You also could get away with ads if your content is unique for each video, but I don't have the time to write an article for each video.

ReplyQuote
Share: