Make monetization base on video views  

RSS

Chinli
(@chinli)
October 31, 2018 10:38 am  

Please I want you to make the monetization to base on video views not ad click as a new website it will be difficult for someone to pay for advertising, let the monetization base of owners video views

ReplyQuote
Disquy
(@disquy)
Member Admin
November 1, 2018 11:54 pm  

I can certainly look into this.

ReplyQuote
vntube
(@vntube)
Trusted Member
November 2, 2018 1:02 am  
Posted by: Disquy

Adsense ads in video is a nice thing

ReplyQuote
Disquy
(@disquy)
Member Admin
November 2, 2018 4:57 am  
Posted by: vntube

I am not familiar with the ads, as I use YouTube only on my installation. I can not use ads on other content providers videos for legal reasons. If you had a staging server I could dig through, I could have a better look. I have an idea looking through some of the code, but I don't want to run it in a live environment.

ReplyQuote
vntube
(@vntube)
Trusted Member
November 5, 2018 10:59 pm  

I am not familiar with the ads, as I use YouTube only on my installation. I can not use ads on other content providers videos for legal reasons. If you had a staging server I could dig through, I could have a better look. I have an idea looking through some of the code, but I don't want to run it in a live environment.

Placing the adsense code into a watermark data violates Google's policy ?

ReplyQuote
Disquy
(@disquy)
Member Admin
November 6, 2018 9:45 pm  

Placing the adsense code into a watermark data violates Google's policy ?

Yea, you can't advertise on YouTube videos unless you own the video. This is why PlayTube disables this feature. Otherwise content provider could pursue you for stealing their content for monetary gains. Part 6C of YouTube TOS protects you from DMCA for embedding, but it doesn't protect you if you are making money off of someone else's work. The revenue you make off of YouTube videos does not go to the person who made the video, you are bypassing them and they can come after you for it. 

This post was modified 7 months  ago by Disquy

ReplyQuote
Share: